BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A fire broke out inside an assisted living facility in northwest Baltimore late Tuesday night.
Baltimore Fire responded to the Ambrozean Assisted Living Facility in the 3800 block of W Rogers Avenue around 11:15 p.m.
Fire was showing from the third floor when firefighters arrived.
— Baltimore Firefighters IAFF Local 734 (@BCFDL734) March 31, 2021
According to city councilman Isaac Yitzy Schleifer, everyone made it out safely.
All residents were accounted for and two people were transported with minor injuries.
The fire was placed under control around 1 a.m. Wednesday.
— Isaac Yitzy Schleifer (@CouncilmanYitzy) March 31, 2021